Hermes Belts –
Benefits of Hermes Abrasives
- Agressive and high grinding performance achieved by novel mixtured zirconia alumina grain
- Highly tear-resistant and waterproof Polyester backing with low elongation provides high belt stability
- Rough grinding and deburring of workpieces made of steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous metals and cast iron
- Flat grinding of steel and stainless steel coils and sheets on stationary belt and wide belt grinding machines
- Centerless grinding of tubes, rollers and bars on stationary belt grinding machines
- Calibrating of wood based panels
Not only the best Abrasives and sandpaper floor sanding, But also the tradies number 1 choice for everyday work.
Now in stock at Complete Flooring Solutions in Geelong so come on in and purchase some for your job today!